I started using Swagbucks on Nov. 4, 2013 thanks to a recommendation from a trusted blogger I follow (and here I am spreading the news on). She insisted you could earn cash from Swagbucks with very little work.
In my first week (5 days) of playing around with Swagbucks in my spare time, I had the following results:
- 50 Swagbucks by filling out registration and profile information on my account
- 75 Swagbucks for using the search engine
- 24 Swagbucks for viewing special offers, daily poll and using tool bar
- 10 Swagbucks for liking on Facebook
- 400 Swagbucks for signing up for Credit Sesame (a free monitoring service similar to Credit Karma)
My total after my first 5 days was 559 Swagbucks.
So, what could I do with 559 Swagbucks?
A $5 gift card to Amazon.com is only 450 Swagbucks. Most other $5 gift cards (including Starbucks, Target and Walmart) cost 500 Swagbucks. So one Swagbuck is essentially equal to one penny. That doesn’t sound like much, but they can really add up and just in your spare time.
What I chose to do with my 559 Swagbucks was save them up until I had 2,500 Swagbucks and could redeem them for a $25 PayPal deposit. That’s right — real cash! [Read more…] about How I Earned my first $100 Cash from Swagbucks in 10 Weeks